No Past… No Future… All is Now!
“Now” is all about living in the present moment. You won’t be stuck in the past thinking about what could have been or should have been, or waiting anxiously for the future and what might happen. Rather, you will be in the present moment creating your future one second at a time. Make the most of your talents and abilities by living in the “Now.”
After attending a “Now” event you will have:
- Direction- You will discover the “Through Line” in your life by defining your short/ long term objectives.
- Inspiration- You will uncover your true passion in life which will be your energy source for years to come.
- A new “Mindset”- You will conquer your day by overcoming fear and living the life you want to live.
- Improved Mental Health- By being in the present moment you will reduce your stress and anxiety levels which comes from living in the past and anticipating the future.
- Control- You will gain control over your life by focusing on the “Now.”
- Host- Chad J. Willett’s (International Speaker/ Author/ Artist) presentation on the power of “Now”
- Live Music- Acoustic performance by Michael Butler
- Breakout Activities- Hands on exercises where YOU experience the power of “Now”
- Cell Phones Off- The moment you enter the workshop the cell phone goes off! Imagine 3 hours without a text, tweet, or message so you can be completely present.
1. The techniques needed to live in the “Now” both in your personal and professional lives
2. Participate in activities that put you in the present moment and can be used throughout your workday
3. Signed copies of Chad’s book, “Rip Off the Rearview Mirror”
*Charity- $10 of every ticket sold will be donated to the Columbus Coalition for the Homeless.