AUGUST 14, 2021 (8:00 AM- 12:00 PM)
SCHEDULE (Live Event):
8:00 a.m.- 8:30 a.m.- VIP ENERGY NETWORKING EVENT
8:30 a.m.- 10:45 a.m.– “Dog of Fear” Speakers- Chad J. Willett (Speaker & Founder of Broadway2LA Acting Studio) & Michael Butler (Wellness Entrepreneur)
ENERGY CONFERENCE TICKETS:
$59.99: Early Bird Special/ 20% off/ Expires 7/14/21
$79.00: Regular Ticket Price
HOW IT WORKS :
Part I- Eliminating the “Dog of Fear” (8:30 am- 10:45 am):
You will reduce the impact the “Dog of Fear” has on your life by examining it’s food sources:
- Social Media Usage– You will become aware of the amount of time you spend on social media and the direct impact it has on the “Dog of Fear.”
- “Circle of 5”- You will uncover the 5 people you spend the most time with (Family/ friends/ co-workers etc.) and discover which dog (s) they are feeding.
- Additional Food Sources– Complacency, negativity, and being around low “Energy” individuals will be examined and brought to light.
Part III- Unleashing the “Dog of Courage” (10:45 am- 12:00 pm):
You will increase the impact the “Dog of Courage” has on your life by using strategies and techniques that feed it:
- “Through Line”- Your “Through Line” will give you purpose, direction, and long lasting energy to change the trajectory of your life.
- “Ruining the Take”- Your ability to embrace mistakes will help you develop a game changing mindset that embraces challenges and expects to win.
- Additional Food Sources– Activity, positivity, and being around high “Energy” individuals will be examined and brought to light.
We measure ENERGY by the successes our attendees have when they leave our conference and put these techniques into practice. Our promise to you is that you will begin feeding the “Dog of Courage” more often, more regularly, and more consistently post the “Energy Conference.”
*”Energy Conference” is inspired by Mary Kay Willett (L.P.C.C.) who said, “Energy = Success”
WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT
10% of all tickets sold will be donated to the “Wounded Warrior Project”